When we were in old city, it was called N. We alway got up quite early. It was quiet on the street. We heard this silence quite a long. It could take two hours. And after this we went for a walk, and sightseeing.
Well, I'm here and I want to write about last three weeks. My mom flew to me from Chita. It was on September 6th. It was my birthday, but I didn't celebrate, normally. I got a lot of greetings and it was a good day. I spoke with some people with who didn't speak two or one years, it was surprising me. While I was working I couldn't walk with my mom in the city, but she went her own. She saw art galleries, some churches, parks. And she watched a lot of films about love, families and another kind of melodrama at home. And There are Russian films. I think it's very strange choice. And the first weekend we went to St. Petersburg. I was there sometimes and my main purposes were congratulating my friend with her birthday and visit the lyceum where Alexandr Pushkin was learning. And I did it, plus I saw a new place for me it was a palace in Pavlovsk city. I told about a story with the owner the palace. The guide was the great teller in the lyceum. He was ...
What do you like and dislike about studying English? What are your feelings so far? I can say I like studying English. I like opportunity to read English articles or watch English movies, with subs of course, but I only learning . When I do exercises and do it right, it makes my mood better. (it's cheers me up) I think I am lucky, I have good teacher. She gives me interesting homework. And I do my homework after be glad . My first goal was to learn to read English books, but now I want to study English for life, not only for reading. I try to watch movies, to listen to music, to read books. I use many Internet services, for example: http://lingualeo.com/ https://puzzle-movies.com https://lingvolive.com I don't often practice my pronunciation, but in future I will try to do it more. What about feelings... Sometimes I see I'm not improving and I feel sad, but sometimes I see my English gets better and it makes me glad.
It was swimming day, I haven't got a lot of time for English. But I found a poem by Edgar Poe (I'm reading macmillan readers: Seven stories of mystery and horror by Edgar Alan Poe) Take this kiss upon the brow ! And, in parting from you now, Thus much let me avow — Возьми этот поцелуй над бровью Расставание с тобой Позволяет мне признаться brow [brau] – бровь part [pɑːt] – (written) to separate from someone, or end a relationship with them (расставаться, прощаться, разлучаться): He has parted from his wife. thus [ðʌs] – так, таким образом avow [ə’vau] – (formal) to make a public statement about something you believe in (признавать, заявлять) You are not wrong, who deem That my days have been a dream; Yet if hope has flown away In a night, or in a day, In a vision, or in none, Is it therefore the less gone? Ты не ошиблась, полагая, Что моя жизнь была сном Если же надежда улетела Ночью или днем Как образ или как ничто Ее же таким об...
Комментарии