blogPost#34

Email:
Hi Anna,

I would like to invite you. I read your post about your future travel, and with pleasure meet you. There are a lot of museums, parks, beautiful old streets. And I can advise you some cafes and restaurants. And I can show you not only Moscow and near cities.

I'm interested in reading, sport, programming, learning English, arts, travel. And I'm a curious person. I'm interested in a culture other countries. So, I like active relaxation. I like playing tennis, table tennis, skating and other. I  also  like other entertainment such as going to the cinema. I think enough about me, tell something about you. 

Best regards,
Tanya.

two people www.couchsurfing.com:

profile: 





C and A in student book: 
c - 
1/ It's false, Children cannot learn science
2/ It's true. 70% of the world's population is bilingual
3/ no information
4/ It's true, they're more creative
5/ no information
6/ no information, I think it's true
7/ no information 

a - 
I think everything the writer says is true, but if children will not learn the basic language of the country, where they are live, them(?) will difficult learn.
I think it's great to be bilingual and to know two or more languages with childhood. 

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Low Marks Again

HW#2

About photos