blogPost #27

Well, I'm here and I want to write about last three weeks. My mom flew to me from Chita. It was on September 6th. It was my birthday, but I didn't celebrate, normally. I got a lot of greetings and it was a good day. I spoke with some people with who didn't speak two or one years, it was surprising me.

While I was working I couldn't walk with my mom in the city, but she went her own. She saw art galleries, some churches, parks. And she watched a lot of films about love, families and another kind of melodrama at home. And There are Russian films. I think it's very strange choice.

And the first weekend we went to St. Petersburg. I was there sometimes and my main purposes were congratulating my friend with her birthday and visit the lyceum where Alexandr Pushkin was learning. And I did it, plus I saw a new place for me it was a palace in Pavlovsk city. I told about a story with the owner the palace. 

The guide was the great teller in the lyceum. He was telling so interesting, and he was reading some poems about people who lived there, and about this place. I thought he was there always. I could believe that he saw events, he was telling so enthusiastic. 

Oh! And my hair a little red now.

It was there my first weekend from three. to be continued...

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Low Marks Again

HW#2

About photos