blogPost#28

Yesterday I was in the book club and the Festival of light, but I was disappointed:

1) the book, which was read by me, discuss not very interesting, there was very loud because in this time we weren't in the big hall. And the end I didn't tell what I was going to tell.

2) And what about Festival of light. The weather was very nice, warm enough for autumn. And we went to the Vorobyovy hills.

In start was an advertising the Sberbank. After this was an advertising the Moscow State University - it was better that we saw in this evening. There was the story about this university, told about sciences and people. I was charmed. I hope it motivates children.

And the end was cartoon film about a little wolf who must help island with help elements: water, wind, ground. It wasn't very interesting, and we went out on the half cartoon.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Low Marks Again

HW#2

About photos