blogPost #5

Write about the areas you live / work / study in. What shops, restaurants and other facilities are there in each area?

Krutitsy
I live in Moscow, near Proletarskaya subway station. There are no restaurants. There are no parks near, only near next station. But there is Krutitsy Metochion. It's very beautiful place, and it's very quiet and calm. I like reading books there. There are a lot of painters. I see them, and I want to paint too.
There is one other good place. "embankment" - I call this place. It's a straight road near and over a river. There I like watching there sunset.

What about other facilities.. There are many pharmacies and supermarkets in Moscow, on every step. You can see many 'Sberbank' banks, it's a very comfortable. But if you want to buy clothes or shoes better drive to a mall centre.

I work near the city centre, Burdenko street, Park Kultury station. There are near parks - "Gorky park" and park of art  "Museon". There are no good cheap cafes, but near there is a military academy, there is a nice canteen, and there you always surrounded by military men. There can feel safe.
Krutitsy












Art park "Museon"












Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Low Marks Again

HW#2

About photos