blogPost#14

in explanation elllo.org mixin #19:

Travel Wish List

I want to say not about one country, there are so many intresting places in world.  I always want to visit Egypt and Euprope. 

Egypt was interesting for me, because it has ancient culture and very interesting mythology. I read a lot of about this country. I have been there, but I didn't see the pyramids, because our guide said it is empty spend money. But we tasted diving, it was very nice, but in start I was affraid that can the pressured inside my ears, but all was good. 
I like Europe from behind history, culture, architecture. When I say "Europe" I think about the UK, France, German, Italy, Spain in first turn. I would like to visit this countries. I have been in Italy only. It liked me, but I don't like their food. I don't know how it happend! I love pasta, but I didn't find good cafe or restaurant (((
 
I don't know what I'll visit in next vacation... I will think about it.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Low Marks Again

HW#2

About photos