blogPost#15

I have an interesting article about learning english on my own:
http://britishenglishcoach.com/33-ways-to-speak-better-english-without-taking-classes/

The article consist in the advice about how speak better without taking class. The advice about speaking more interesting for me. For example:
Record yourself speaking English,
Read aloud, especially dialogue,
Watch short video clips and pause and repeat what you hear

I think I have not enough speaking practice, but record my own voice, it's hard for me... Sometimes I have not time just, sometimes it's psychologically hard.

Author the article ended phrase:
"In the next 33 days, spend 15 minutes every day on one of the tips. I’m sure you’ll notice a huge improvement."

I like challenges, and it will be good one. In next log I will write about my success in this ways. It will be very interesting to try all ways, and choose better for me.  And I'll start today. 


Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Low Marks Again

HW#2

About photos