BlogPost #2



Finished reading the book

I finished to read the "Jane Eyre". I read Russian version the book. 
It's a very  interesting story. I was surprised. I thought  that this book is only romantic story, and very glad that not.  This book is more then just romantic story, there is mistery, family story,  interesting sense and beautiful language.

It's history about girl,who hadn't parents. She had only an aunt with her children, and the aunt hate her. The aunt sent her to awful school, where she lived and studied 8 years. The story is without long and boring description and read very interesting. Always want to know what will be next.

Though I dislike descriptions of religious conversations, but I understand that normal for author's time.  

I like that the main persons were not very beautiful, it's not a standard for a modern romantic story. Though they hadn't a beautiful appearance, but they had a beautiful mind and fine feelings


Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Low Marks Again

HW#2

About photos