blogPost #8

I start to read "Short stories" O.Henry.

The Gift of the Magi I read before. And I remember this book as sad. Although main characters and love each other, but their gift is the sacrifice. Maybe the book about big love, but I see the sacrifice and problem with money. 
In the end story (adaptive book) was write: 
"And now they are going to have happy Christams because they understand about special gifts". 
the story hasn't feel happy. Maybe I'm not romantic.  

And second story "The Art Game" about two friends, who want to earn some money. But one from them is thief. He lied to his friend, and stole a sculpture "Gold a horse" from millionaire's home. And the friends sold the millionaire his own the sculpture.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Low Marks Again

HW#2

About photos