BlogPost #19

Some articles with new words... Training.

Winter is coming, and a cold will come with it. I catch a cold not very often, maybe twice a year. But I never mind about  a cold, while I haven't temperature of over 38. I don't know medicine and drugs . And I always ask my friend some advice.


I acquainted with a man, not very far from my flat. He played tennis with friend. I went to them and ask about a net for tennis. He talked me and he suggested to change phone and play tennis sometime. And we arranged a play tennis only one time.


Some museums work for free on Wednesday in Moscow. And I free got into the museum 'History of Gulag",  it's very interesting museum, and very terrible time. I am reading the book about "Solovki". Reading was deep.


Last the weekend I visited StPetersburg and my friend. I was there two days, and I feel myself better. I fell power for life, if I can say so. I want to read more, to work more. I visited this city with my Mom. And now she stayed there.


How often we talk about our past? When somebody ask you about it. New people who you don't know very good, for example. And often you repeat similar stories. I think it's so boring! Interesting.. Has somebody who never repeat story? imagine every time say new story. I think so can born new writer.


There is rain so often in StPetersburg. An umbrella is accessorize for living in this city. Rain is not very strong, opposite very small. I don't know what to do open an umbrella or not in this situation.


In person must be all beautiful: and face, and clothes, and soul, and thoughts.


Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Low Marks Again

HW#2

About photos