blogPost#24

During the week I think about what I'm going to do at the weekend. I have two options: to stay at home or to go out.
When I decide to stay at home: I think what to cook and after that I go to supermarket and buy everithing for my meal. For example, if I want to cook some condenced milk pancakes, I buy only:
normal
vague language
some milk, eggs, sugar, flour and condenced milk
some milk, eggs and stuff...
and nothing more.
And after cooking I'm going to watch something or read a book.

If I choose go out, I decide what I want to see, it can be
normal
vague language
museum, art gallery, oceanarium, walking, sightseeing, walk on river bank and a lot of other places
walkning, museum and all that sort of thing

I like buying some thingummies from interesting places, if this thing catches my eye.

But invariably in the end of the day, I drink a cup of tea, and feel
normal
vague language
good
kind of happy

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Low Marks Again

HW#2

About photos