BlogPost#17 - gifts

In the every weekend I'm disappearing just. I spend my time with friends, for sport, new places, but not study English. Today I went to shopping, at last! I needed to buy some things, because autumn is came. But shopping is my a terrible sleep. I'm so tired of shopping. My birthday will be soon, and my boyfriend made a gift for me ^_^ It was better gift what kind can do.

And after this I back at home, and I'm talking with the flatmate some hours! It's amazing. We talk with each other very rarely. We discussed some interesting topics about psychology, about living, dreams, family and study. And this talk ordered me to stop and to think. I don't believe in a higher power, but this talk look like a gift too.  

I think it was good day. How day started is not important, how day finished it's important

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Low Marks Again

HW#2

About photos