The first essay

I don't know many people very well and if I have to (если обязали/если приходится говорить, то вот) write about my friend I would like to talk about Lena. Lena my friend from a school. We have been friends more than for ten years.
She is a very positive and active girl. We go on (we have been on several trips together) trips sometimes. She is creative, she works as a web-designer now, and she likes playing the guitar and the recorder(flute).
If she is looking for a partner, the most important thing for her to my mind, is to find
with a good sense of humor. I think a sense of humor is a very important quality.
Although I recommend somebody for her I think it doesn't work. Trying to find somebody using qualities checklist - it's not a good idea. 

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Low Marks Again

HW#2

About photos