blogPost#37

Trip in Barcelona or The princes in the travel.

My English story can start with my first situation when I needed to speak English. I arrived night three o'clock. And women, who rented a room for me, she slept and didn't listen to a doorbell sounds. And I have got to find a phone for a calling. I asked about help young people, And they help, and I described this situation the women. After 20 minutes I was in the room.

So, Story about Barcelona through my eyes:

It's city modern or Art Nouveau. I lived near Familia Sagrada the most famous don't fully create some building in the world by architect Antoni Gaudi. Every building created this architect interesting. In each Gaudi use nature for an idea, and said that he worked without architecture plans.

I like this color glass windows, which can see only night time.




The temperature was about 15-19 degrees, it's good weather for walking, but not for swimming. But I seated sometime near seabank and just saw and listened to sounds.

Видео опубликовано Татьяна (@theory_of_soul)


I visited:
four buildings by A.Gaudi. A lot of inetersting part of builds architect find in a nature.



seven museums art and naturalistic,






two mountains, one music concert, one flamenco dance show. I ride a bike, use subway, use electro trains. I visited big attractions park - Port Aventura and went to Figueres in theatre-museum Dali.

I get a lot of emotions. It all inspire me.












Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Low Marks Again

HW#2

About photos