HW#1

How choose good companion for your travel
One week ago I visited Spain and I was there with my friend. I'm thinking it was the best man for my type of travel. I like visiting museums, just going for walk, looking architecture and I like doing sport.   

If you looking for a companion for a traveling, you should understand, for start, what want to do when you are traveling. My experience shows haven't there aren't many people who like visiting so many museums and not everybody gladly rides a bike all day long.

  • Understand what you want to do when you are traveling
  • After this first item, search friends who like your type of traveling 
  • And who share your hobbies. It's good when you have topics for talking.  
  • Financial possibility - not least important thing, when you are traveling especially If you don't want to think about money. It will be good if financial possibilities are the same.
  • Physical  possibility. If you like an active holiday it'll important otherwise your travel will be like traveling alone. 
  • Some little details lifestyle: smoke/drink/needs of comfortable and other things, which can make your travel awful.  
  • If that person has sense of humor - it's always big positive for travel



    Комментарии

    Популярные сообщения из этого блога

    Low Marks Again

    HW#2

    About photos