blogPost#38

I often can't pay attention to one thing. For example, I would like to improve in programmer and English, but I like reading fiction books, doing sport, visiting museums and other interesting for me things.
With local things happened the same situation. I sit to do English something, for practice and I can't choose what I want to do more read, listen, watch or do lessons for grammar. And also I think I need a plan for deciding this problem, I think it'll make borders for me.

But have a good news: I can read, listen, watch something on English.

What I'm doing now for my English:
1) I'm reading and listening graduated readers: Seven Stories of Mystery and Horror by Edgar Alan Poe.
(I want to write about books that I'm reading and read, but for it, I'll make a separate post)
2) I start to watch some youtube channels
3) I continued to write my blog
(It make glad me, but I don't know how many mistakes I'm doing)
4) I'm trying to listen to English music more.

16 tons is interested me:


5) I continued to practice with my teacher.
6) Sometimes I make grammar exercises from grammar book by Murphy.
7) I learn new words and use memrise.com for it. 

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Low Marks Again

HW#2

About photos