blogPost#36

Wow! I wrote anything month almost. But it was an interesting month. I visited Spain Barcelona, Port Aventura and Figueres. I visited a lot of exhibition, watched some films, read some books, went to a theatre and skated on a snowboard.


But I didn't improve my English, if don't count listening audioguide and speaking sometimes with people in Spain. I understand how I need in English, when I lived in Spain. If I know what I want to say, I often shame. I'm not enough confident, and know I 'm thinking do more for my English. And I feel I need a plan, because I have a lot of purposes but not a lot of time.


I'm writing this text now, and I'm a little glad, because I'm thinking that I forget all .

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Low Marks Again

HW#2

About photos